CrowdSupport®
Brian09
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Mobile Smart Antenna

Answered

Just a quick question. I purchased a Telstra Mobile Smart Antenna a few months back and now dont need it as a new tower has been installed nearby. Am I able to sell it and what must I do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Mobile Smart Antenna

Thanks for confirming that this was the case of location and we did the checks to see if it would benefit your service.

We can not advise you if it will work on the person who buys it if you sell it secondhand.

It is up to them if they want to purchase the item.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via CrowdSupport.

As you have purchased the antenna, it is up to you what you wish to do with it now you no longer need it.

It may even be worth keeping as a 'just in case' measure, it is completely up to you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Brian09

I only reason I asked is that when I purchased the Smart Antenna I had to pass an eligibility criterion before I could purchase. Does the new buyer need to do the same?

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Brian

The eligibility criteria you had to pass, was it to see if it  will work on your service  or was it to do with the cost?.

Highlighted
Brian09

Kathleen

It was to do with the location it was to be installed. It appeared to me that it was checking that 1. it was going to work and 2. it was not going to interfere with the network.

Brian

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Thanks for confirming that this was the case of location and we did the checks to see if it would benefit your service.

We can not advise you if it will work on the person who buys it if you sell it secondhand.

It is up to them if they want to purchase the item.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now