Gadgetboi
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra One Number and international roamining

I have a plan with international roaming and data included. I also have a smartwatch and Telstra one number enabled. When I go overseas, will the watch continue to operate as it does in Australia and take calls without the need for the phone to be close by. and does it affect the included benefits and try to charge as a day pass or something as it is a different device even thou it is part of the same service?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra One Number and international roamining

Hi @Gadgetboi

Your cellular-enabled smart watch will only work on a mobile network within Australia where there is Telstra Mobile Network Coverage. When overseas, it won’t be able to use a mobile network, even if your mobile can.

For further information regarding Telstra One Number, please visit https://tel.st/66jmt

Don't hesitate to reply if you have any questions. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now