CrowdSupport®
FunkyCol
Level 2: Rookie

VoLTE on NOKIA 8 Sirocco

G'day,
Can you tell me if its possible to enable VoLTE on a NOKIA 8 Sirocco?

I am assured VoLTE is active on my service/SIM.
The option is not visible in the menu of the phone, but  I am assured it is there.

I hope the service is not limited to "Telstra Phones" only, that would be very poor indeed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: VoLTE on NOKIA 8 Sirocco

Typically, it is indeed limited to phones that Telstra sells.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
FunkyCol

G'day again,

I have seen evidence of "Non Telstra" phones with VoLTE working on the Telstra network.

What are the chances of the NOKIA 8 Sirocco being added as one of them?

Cheers

The only non-Telstra phones that I've seen work are one's that Telstra also sell (or a very close variant), so I wouldn't count on seeing it on the Nokia any time soon.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
FunkyCol

G'day again,

Is anyone from Telstra Mobiles monitoring this forum?

Is it possible to get this and other tech help from the absolute experts in this field?

Or is it "Pay for Help"?

Cheers 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi FunkyCol,

I would suggest reaching out to our technical team in regards to this, you can call through on 132200 or chat live on the following secure chat link https://tel.st/ad4nd

Let me know if I can clarify further.

Angela  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

You could contact Nokia Australia support

If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more