CrowdSupport®
Mummamoon43
Level 4: Private Eye

Why is it so hard to reset a password for my email address?????????

Answered

I am trying to reset my password for my secondary email address as I have forgotten it.  I enter my email address, date of birth and proceed to the next step, then finally it says it will send an sms to me. The message states they can't send it to me as they need to confirm my details, go to help... then the circle starts again.

I somehow got onto chat, but accidentally disconnected, and now I can't for the life of me see how to get onto chat.  I really would prefer to talk to someone, but apparently that service is only available if you don't speak English...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is it so hard to reset a password for my email address?????????

Hi @Mummamoon43,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having, I can understand your frustration.

I recommend speaking with our Technical Support team about this. You can find them online via Live Chat here or over the phone on 133933.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Why is it so hard to reset a password for my email address?????????

Hi @Mummamoon43,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having, I can understand your frustration.

I recommend speaking with our Technical Support team about this. You can find them online via Live Chat here or over the phone on 133933.

Please let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now