Highlighted
tracelemental
Level 1: Cadet

cant make or receive calls, messages stalling

I live in the Daylesford area. For the past week and a half myself and my husband have both been having significant issues with making and receiving calls as well as sending sms's.

Specifically when we are at home near Mount Franklin, the phone shows as having 3 or 4 bars but I will receive a message saying there is a new voicemail. The phone isnt even ringing. 

When I attempt to ring out, it sometimes will work but often it will simply not even be able to dial. Also if I do receive a call people cannot hear me or the call drops out. When i drive from Mount Franklin into Daylesford the issue seems to reduce.

I have also spoken to a friend in Daylesford who is having the same issues. When my father was up on the weekend, he also had the same issue. Always the phone is showing 3 - 4 bars.

I am post paid, my husband is pre-paid. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero

Re: cant make or receive calls, messages stalling

Unplanned Outage
State: Victoria
Postcodes: 3461
Service: 3G
Description: Some Mobile services may be unavailable in this area.
Time start: 11-04-2013 09:36
Time end:

Case not closed yet. I guess there still having issues.. You and many other will just have to grin and bare it sadly.

Cheers,
Dave

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now