testok519
Level 3: Gumshoe

changing sim size

Answered

im upgrading from the MF910V Telstra 4GX  to the telstra Telstra 4GX Wi-Fi Pro using prepaid. Can i use the same number when switching devices? or do i close my old sim and activate the new sim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: changing sim size

If your old SIM doesn't fit in the new phone you will need to go to Telstra store were they will transfer your number and account to a blank SIM that fits the new phone. You can't transfer number to the SIM that came with the new phone. Once account and number are transferred will no longer be able to use old SIM.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: changing sim size

If your old SIM doesn't fit in the new phone you will need to go to Telstra store were they will transfer your number and account to a blank SIM that fits the new phone. You can't transfer number to the SIM that came with the new phone. Once account and number are transferred will no longer be able to use old SIM.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now