pbruce
Level 2: Rookie

price increase

When is a $25 plan not a $25 plan? When you decide it is $30. Bet you dont have another $25 plan so why bull**bleep** about other plans?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: price increase

Hi pbruce, 

Sorry for any frustration the price increase has caused. Customers who have received notification of the change would no longer be in contract and this is a very old plan we no longer offer. Pricing will change based on the time this plan has been available sorry. $30 would be one of the lowest plan pricing we offer currently. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

I too feel a 20% increase is unreasonable.

My home phone has also been increased.

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
abthomp
Level 10: Junior Detective

One of our mobiles which is on the $30 Plan is now costing us $35.

Nothing extra for the 17% increase in cost.

No reason given.

abthomp
Level 10: Junior Detective

One of our mobiles was on a $30 Plan.

We were advised that the $30 Plan would now cost $35.

So it appears that there's no $30 Plan either

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

It would be cheaper to transfer to a prepaid plan which costs $30 per 28 days and includes 20 GB of data plus unlimited calls and text to national numbers plus 20 International destination.

If paid by direct debit period is extended to cover full month.

https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/prepaid-mobiles/offers-and-rates

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now