CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
smartie1
Level 1: Cadet

reception

my reception was very good 4years ago now it is very bad as I have to walk around my house and also outside most of the time to get a signal. Telstra used to be the one provider to use but now I am about to check elsewhere to try and find something that might work.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Re: reception

Hi Smartie1,

Sorry to hear about your coverage issues, have you confirmed what coverage to expect in your area? Coverage maps can be checked here - https://tel.st/9ltan. You can also report coverage feedback here - https://tel.st/gyqs4.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

smartie1
Level 1: Cadet

I am told this area is not good, but why after all these years the reception is not as good as it was, I thought you had improved and made things better but the progress you has not improved my reception
Level 21: Augmented

Good 4 years ago, now bad? Any chance that you are using device that is not compatible with new bands and was using something that was dropped? Can you provide more details?
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now