CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
anoid71
Level 4: Private Eye

telstra live chat 24/7

Answered

Congratulations Telstra on something else that doesn't work!

Typing away trying to get some answers and BOOM live chat not avaialble.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra live chat 24/7

Hi Anoid71. I am sorry to hear that the live chat dropped out on you. This does occasionally sometime happen as computers are not perfect.
Please try again to get throuh Live chat through this link: Live Chat

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
104 REPLIES 104
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Anoid71. I am sorry to hear that the live chat dropped out on you. This does occasionally sometime happen as computers are not perfect.
Please try again to get throuh Live chat through this link: Live Chat

Regards - Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

View solution in original post

carolyn23
Level 1: Cadet

i need the live chat service because im deaf

NewUser0004
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi Carolyn. Yes, live chat is a very good option. You can access it by clicking this link:

Live Chat

Wellred

Same thing just happened to me. I don't know how to get back to it.

MoniqueM
Level 2: Rookie

Just FYI, when you online chat to a consultant, they are chatting to another customer at the same time - is it any wonder they make mistakes, take forever to answer any questions, accidentally disconnect the chat on you..... Apparently their time is twice as important as ours....
JamieC
Level 3: Gumshoe

I work in a helpdesk enviroment and i can relate to telstra and the fact they handle multiple chats as i handle 4 chats at a time while taking phone calls. Its not the technicians fault if minor things like a simple disconnection occurs, because this is not a small time company. Telstra is a massive telecommunication provider which has to keep up with its ever growing clienttel. The fact they provide the ability to chat rather than call is a major benifit.

Karlee21

I'm just wondering if I can get a payment extention, and also how much would it cost me to add an extra 2gb to my plan thanks
Level 23: Superhero

Takle the last part of your question first, depends what plan you are on.

And for the first part of your question, you would need to talk with Accounts and Billings, you can contact them via the following link;

http://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/bill-payment-extensions-or-difficulty-paying-your-bill

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Linique

What is this now?  Why on earth can't Telstra leave things alone?  If it ain't broken, then don't fix it.  Please explain how this is live chat when we have to write a post.  This business seriously has major issues & instead of getting better you're getting worse.

Angelo_Morello

I need help with my telstra foxtell

trafford

Hello

I am seeking ti extend my current telstra bill to the 23rd of this month if possible?

i believe there is approx $200 outstanding on the account

sussie

when i connection my wifi to my laptop  it say no internet

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Trafford

If you can chat with our Live Chat team they will be able to organise a Payment Extension for you 

-   Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Sussie 

That's rather frustrating. Have you spoken to our Tech Support team a call on 133933 so they can help you out

-    Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

lida

Hi there,

We had internet issues in Chapel Hill Since 3rd of May which has been very frustrating. I am looking for job at the moment and desperatly need internet. I had to use the data on my mobile to have access to my emails and as a result I have gone over my monthly limit and now have to pay 20 dollars extra to my mobile provider (vodafone). I am very unhappy with Telstra and want at least a full month compensation to cover the extra cost that has happened..

Support Team
Support Team

Hi lida, from what I can see on the fault report for the area the cause of the outage is still under investigation - if you haven't already done so, I'd recommend speaking with our Tech Support teams on 133 933 to report your service as one of those affected, and credits will be provided for your plan fees once the service is restored. 

lida

Greg,

Can I have someone from Telstra calling me? I don't want to spend 20 minutes waiting for my call to be connected and besides I don't have enough credit on my mobile as I spend a lot of it trying to reach Tesltra

Support Team
Support Team

Hi lida,

Regrettably we cannot call but once your service is back up and running, Live Chat with us and our team will be happy to look at your bill during this time.

laurag

need help thanks account

laurag

when can i get help with thanks for music program 

Support Team
Support Team

Heya laurag,

How can I help? Smiley Wink

ABAAN2012

I WAS PROMISE TO GET UP 100MB PS AND NOW THEY PUT ME ON ELLITE I M A BET DISAPOINTED TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY

Support Team
Support Team

Hi ABAAN2012, 

You have the option to run your own speed test then you can contact the technical support team here.

Angela

lambh

MOST ANNOYED with telstra customer service at the moment! 

I switched providers six months ago with the intention of SAVING myself money when all infact I do as of 8 weeks ago is mysteriously go over my bills, I have my celluar data turned off and have followed all the customer service instructions on how to save myself from going over my bills. Its all well and good that I went over my bill, the first month it happened I understood as I had done allot of things to exceed this bill, however this month is ridiculous, I work full time and have my phone connected to the wifi whilst at home so there actually isn't chances for me to go over!

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. 

Especially after my family and I have been customers for over 30 years. 

Thanks Telstra for ripping Australia off! 

The customer service is appalling! They offered me absolutely no help in to how to go about it, they offered me SEVERAL sollutions which I had already implemented THE LAST time I went over my bill. Its ridiculous to think that such a large company can offer such unproffessonal advice to some loyal customers. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi lambh

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to you for the poor service you have received and also the time it has take for you to get this resolved. I understand from personal experience how very frustrating this can be and for that I am very sorry. 

In this case I can only recommend that you speak to our Mobile Faults team if you beleive your sata is being consumed incorrectly.

You can contact them on 132200 and say "Mobile Phone Faults" for further support. 

Also here is an article on how to save your data"

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Plans-Rates-KB/25-Mobile-Data-Tips/ta-p/187957

Regards - Tom

shirlene

Hi,

We are getting unwanted calls to our landline from someone saying they are from telstra in regards to our internet, they are calling often and its now starting to get abusive and intrusive,

Can you bloke the number that is coming through?

Thanks  

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Shirlene that's no good :/

I would recommend speaking with our Unwelcome Calls team to see what options may be available to you, they are available on 1800805996  24x7 and we can go from there.

elizabethrock

Can you please let me know when my contract is up?

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi elizabethrock, 

Yes you can check the status of your mobile and Bigpond contracts as well as your Early termination fees via My Account, alternatively get in touch with us on 132200 or via chat (link below) for further assistance 

Thanks

cannonjenny

I would like someone to get back to me regarding my account as one of your stores has mucked up

Support Team
Support Team

Re: I would like someone to get back to me regarding my account as one of your stores has mucked up

Hi cannonjenny,

I'd recommend having a chat to our 24x7 support team on Live Chat 

They'll be able to investigate what's happened with the account

Rogerbaine

Telstra have apparently discontinued TXT buddy without any notification and I want to reinstall this on my new laptop 

kalpesh13111982

hi i m not abel to login with my bigpond acount
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi kalpesh,

What exactly are you trying to log into, and what kind of error message are you getting?

toofaa

Cant get rang back waited the stated max of 48 hours
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Toofaa,

Were you provided with a callback reference? What was it for?

If not, I'd recommend chatting to us via Live Chat or by calling 132200 so we can assist

If you can clarify what you want to get sorted, happy to point you in the right direction for assistance

John66

Join the 99.99% of T customers
davidpaulhoward

technophobic 49yr old  just want to buy laotop/tablet via your website pretty please

davidpaulhoward

lucky i speak tagalog (filipina) or i would be cactus talking to your support team

Catkil

I agree after spending nearly an hour on the chat Daryl from online chatting said he would escalate the issue and could i wait while he transferred. Well I was disconnected. Feeling great about telstra. Am not.
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry to hear Catkil,

What issue was getting escalated exactly?

Happy to assist here if possible or at least point you in the right direction for help

ilostmyiphone

hey i just lost my iphone dunno what to do and i recently got rid of my stayconnected. Smiley Sad

Support Team
Support Team

Hi There, 

Im sorry to hear that. Please call our Mobile support team on 132200 and say "Mobile Phone Fault". This is the team that will assist you with your stolen phone and also shut off the phone so no one can use it. 

They will advise you of the next steps to get you another phone and how your Stay connected related to this. 

Regards - Tom

brigand

Hi, I had an extension to pay my account by today, I paid it in full overdue and current account using my credit card over the net this morning and just now I realise I have no service

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

hi Brigand

It can take up to 3 working days for your payment to be received and credited to your account. 

Your best option would be to call 132200 and provide details of the Payment that you made, so that your service can be reconnected again. 

ally89

I have been trying for a least an hour to find your stupid live chat which you are SUPPOSE TO HAVE DIRECTIONS TO!...and when i finally do find a link guess what? IT DONT WORK....WHAT A SHOCKER!....Nothing with Telstra is in working order...since the day i joined i have had problems with Testra! SHAME ON YOU to treat you customers this way! who pay the bills ON TIME AND IN FULL!!! I dont have time to call during working hours...and when i do i dont have time to wait 3 HOURS for someone to answer my damn call !!!!
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Ally, 

Im sorry to hear that you have had these difficulties. Please try this link for Live chat

There has been intermittent issues with the telstra.com site for some customers, we have restored the majority of this but some people are still being effected. Please try clearing your cache, browser history and cookies, try a different browser and if that doesnt help, Please powercycle your modem and computer (turn off for 2 mins and then re boot)

I apologise for the inconvenience, we are working to restore this to 100% functionality asap. 

Regards - 

Brisvalley

New modem delivery status

Hi,
We ordered a new modem through telstra after the brisbane storm fried our old one.
Reference number: i-335655655833

Its been 7 working days since the order. Can you tell me when we can expect it?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: New modem delivery status

Hi Brisvalley,

Can you double check that reference number? I don't recognise the format.

Telstra 24x7®

View and activate your international roaming status, and purchase international Data Packs with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now