Telstra Plus is our new program that rewards and recognises you for being with us. As a customer with a Telstra Plus membership, you can earn points based on your eligible spend. You can then use your points towards discounts on products in the Rewards Store.
Here’s how you can start browsing for rewards:
1. Open the Telstra 24x7 App, and select ‘Offers’ from the menu bar.
2. Switch to the ‘Points’ tab, located under the banner where your ‘Tier’ and ‘Points’ are stated.
3. Click through to ‘Browse the Rewards Store’.
4. You’ll be directed to the Rewards Store, where you can redeem your Telstra Plus Points for gadgets like smartwatches, tablets, smart home devices and more!
You can also access the Rewards Store from your Telstra 24x7 My Account – here’s how:
1. Open Telstra 24x7 My Account in your browser and log in.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the ‘Telstra Plus’ tab and click ‘Browse the Reward Store’.
3. You’ll be directed straight to the Rewards Store to get browsing!
Redeeming your Telstra Plus points for rewards
Once you’ve navigated to the Rewards Store from the Telstra 24x7 App or My Account, you can start browsing for rewards!
If you’ve got your eye on something but don’t have enough points, you may be able to redeem using Points + Pay. This means you can use your Telstra Plus points and pay the difference with money.
When you select a reward in the Rewards Store, you’ll be shown a set combination of points and pay required to put towards redemption of that item.
You then have the option to select the combination of points you’d like to use by moving the slider which will also indicate the monetary component payable by an accepted credit card or debit card upon checkout.
Was this helpful?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.