CrowdSupport®
Gab_09
Level 1: Cadet

Hi,

Hi I'm GABRIEL need help I have issues streaming live footy I'm trying to watch live AFL but it's keep pausing and saying.... Video errors?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Hi,

Hello @Gab_09

Apologies for the issues with the live stream.

It's possible that the device you are using to access an AFL Live Pass

cannot support the full features of the AFL App.

Can I please get you to check your device details?

(Can generally find the model number and software version in settings>about)

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL App?

A good way to test the live stream is to watch AFL.TV, as we broadcast it just like a live match.

Do you still have the same issue watching AFL.TV or a live match after the reinstall?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Gab_09

Yeah still have same issues live stream?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Gab_09

Can I ask what the make and model of the device you are using is?

Please let me know so I can attempt to assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

akravi

I have Telstra NBN at home

Sometimes very slow. How can you check and let me know if someone around neighbours using my wifi. can you check at your end

Ravi

akravi

My account is <Removed for Privacy>

akravi

How can you check whether anyone else using my Braodbancd access

can you check at your end

akravi

Can you check my account and find the model - NBN Router details - Its white and standing

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @akravi,

Have you tried to change the password of your modem since receiving it, or is this still the factory setting? You can change your modem's login credentials via the page found here: https://tel.st/jaugf

Let me know how you go with this

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

View balance, detail usage, change offers and recharge with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now