CrowdSupport®
KingGeorge
Level 2: Rookie

101 messages via SMS coming up as declined

I have 2x Samsung s8+ phones with telstra and recently both phones under SMS message bank alerts were showing the audio file as being declined and unable to be listened to. One phone (on its own?) has come good but the other is still showing audio SMS file as declined. any help appreciated!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
KingGeorge

Re: 101 messages via SMS coming up as declined

this is what come up.Screenshot_20191004-110854_Messages.jpg

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

To be honest, I've never seen that message come up. I would be giving 125111 a call and get them to check your account to see if there is any reason why it would be occurring.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Fatknees

Yes I have been having the same problem on my Samsung S10e any help??

KingGeorge

Hey glad you found my thread.

I rang telstra this morning and once i got to a techie she said i was her 4th call today for the same issue. So telstra aware that samsung/telstra have a fault and they are urgently looking into it.

Fatknees

ok thanks for letting me know

Highlighted
PlantGirl
Level 1: Cadet

I have a Galaxy S9 its been happening to all day. I have to dial message bank to retrieve my messages. So inconvenient.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now