CrowdSupport®
CWF
Level 1: Cadet

Caller tone

Answered
I wish to cancelTelstra caller tones altogether. Have tried many various attempts but hopeless & frustrated that they don't work. Need help please
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Caller tone

Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Hi CWF,

If the method Yastiandrie suggested doesn't work there are a few other options you can try (if you haven't already done so).

By contacting Telstra on 13 2200 from your mobile phone (charges may apply) Or by texting ct.stop to 176. On the web at https://ctones.telstra.com. Login, then go to the 'My tones' and 'My profile' tab, then click 'Cancel my subscription to Callertones'.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Accepted Solution

Hi CWF,

If the method Yastiandrie suggested doesn't work there are a few other options you can try (if you haven't already done so).

By contacting Telstra on 13 2200 from your mobile phone (charges may apply) Or by texting ct.stop to 176. On the web at https://ctones.telstra.com. Login, then go to the 'My tones' and 'My profile' tab, then click 'Cancel my subscription to Callertones'.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.
Anony130
Level 1: Cadet

Hi CWF,

By contacting Telstra on 13 2200 from your mobile phone (charges may apply) Or by texting ct.stop to 176.  kodi On the web at  telstra. Login, then go to the 'My tones' and 'My profile' tab, then click 'Cancel my subscription to Callertones'.

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job. Keep it up

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now