CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Turnip123
Level 1: Cadet

Can a child Have a phone in their name?

Answered

My brother bought my 11 year old daughter a mobile phone for Christmas. Can I put it in her name or does it need to go in my name, as currently it’s in his name which is causing issues for trying to make changes to the phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Can a child Have a phone in their name?

@Turnip123 wrote:

My brother bought my 11 year old daughter a mobile phone for Christmas. Can I put it in her name or does it need to go in my name, as currently it’s in his name which is causing issues for trying to make changes to the phone.

@Turnip123 If you are connecting a Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband service or Telstra Pre-Paid Data+ Cap service and are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of your parent or a responsible adult to use this service.

Refer to Telstra Terms and Conditions for a mobile service https://onlineshop.telstra.com.au/prepaid-mobile/res/pdf/activation_tc.pdf 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Can a child Have a phone in their name?

@Turnip123 wrote:

@Turnip123 If you are connecting a Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband service or Telstra Pre-Paid Data+ Cap service and are under 18 years of age, you must have the consent of your parent or a responsible adult to use this service.

Refer to Telstra Terms and Conditions for a mobile service https://onlineshop.telstra.com.au/prepaid-mobile/res/pdf/activation_tc.pdf 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit