CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Chrid1
Level 1: Cadet

Can’t access google

My I pad reset to factory settings because I forgot my password to open it now I don’t know the gmail that was synced on I pad I’ve tried all the recovery options to no avail so can’t access my I pad

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Can’t access google

Unfortunately, we don't know the email that you used either.

Unless you've used the same one on another device and can find it out that way, you are going to have to try and remember what is was.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can’t access google

Hi @Chird1,

Regrettably, as @Jupiter has mentioned above, we don't have access to Gmail account credentials here at Telstra, as this is a matter handled by Google directly.

If you wanted to look into this further, I would recommend the following link as a starting point: https://tel.st/r64k8. If this is unable to provide the help you're looking for, I would suggest contacting Google directly for assistance.

My apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know how you go.

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now