CrowdSupport®
bubbles55
Level 2: Rookie

Cannot contact my case manager

I received a phone call from Criza who is to bemycase manager. Aprreciated the call. She gave me verbal email address to send her the documents to support my case. I have tried several times to email, however i must have an incorrect email detail? I rang the time wadting generic 13 number and asked the reponder if he had access to any contact emails and it was like asking for the secret 11 herbs and spices from KFC!! Waste of time trying to get these overseas call centres to help you!! They never can understand the issue.
All i want is correct mycasemanager@ telstrabillsteam.com
So i can send the requested documents. Why can itnot be accessed easily oon search engine? Telstra is so woeful
Once my currentcontract is up, i am out, after many decades of custom. It is a poor company to communicate with.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Cannot contact my case manager

Can you post your complaints reference number here so that one of the Staff members can get in contact with your Case Manager to get the correct email address for you?
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
bubbles55

SR 1-1737807881906
bubbles55

Thank you Jupiter
Support Team
Support Team

Hi bubbles55, As my colleague has advised, I can make contact with your Case Manager and request you be contacted ASAP. May I confirm that you have not received an email from your Case Manager? This may have gone to your Junk/Spam Folder. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
bubbles55

I have checked my folders, no emails there, strange as when i spoke to my CM she sounded very professional and helpful. I need the correct email address to proceed with my claim. Thanks
Support Team
Support Team

No worries at all, I will contact her directly and request that she contact you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

bubbles55

Thank you .
bubbles55

When will i be likely to hear from my elusive CM ?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Apologies you have not been contacted yet Bubble55

It can take 24x-48 Business Hours for contact to be made, I have sent a follow up contact request to th Case Manager.

Let me know what happens.

bubbles55

Ok, its been awhile already, now the weekend is approaching. Whikst i appreciate your reply/ s all of you from this site, i am so over telstra in general. The contact situation( or lack of it) really needs addressing. This once used to be a great Australian company institution who cared for its customers, now it is only concerned about the shareholders.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I am sure you will be contacted and we can restore your faith in Telstra.

bubbles55

Seems you people can be contacted and responsive but Criza cannot. All i want is the correct email addtess can you not provide this?
bubbles55

Yay!! My case manager contacted me as she had not heard from me. So thank you case manager.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now