CrowdSupport®
elliejeanfoley
Level 1: Cadet

stolen phone

HI, i have had my phone stolen overseas and will not be returning back to Australia until late January. I am currently in Barcelona, Spain and will be leaving on Wednesday to study in Manchester City, United Kingdom. I have insurance included in my plan and will need a phone as soon as possible as it is my main point of contact. Do you have an international partner where i could get my phone in Barcelona or England? Or is it possible for you to send a phone to my address in England? Thankyou, Ellie

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: stolen phone

Hey elliejeanfoley,

I'm sorry to hear that this handset has been stolen and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad There is no International Partner that you would be able to have this device claimed through via the Stay Connected service and I am pretty sure we are only able to have a device shipped within Australia and not to an overseas location. More details on the Stay Connected service and how to make a claim can be located at 

https://tel.st/7dta6

Let us know how you get on having this discussed further with the Stay Connected team. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now