Highlighted
arvdude
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live pass 2017 - different expiry on Android and IOS?

Hi there,

This is a bit of a strange issue - I activated AFL live  pass for being a telstra customer on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S6).  It said I had subscribed to an AFL season pass but with an expiry date of 28/02/2017.  When I did the same on my Ipad, it said that the expiry date (AFL season pass also) was 31/01/2018. I don't quite understand...

Could you please help me with this?

Regards,

Arvind

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: AFL Live pass 2017 - different expiry on Android and IOS?

Im just guessing it is different because the times you subscribed from when the offer was available is different?

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
arvdude
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks for that - the iPad was done second, and that seemed to work properly. Might need to check directly with telstra on this...
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @arvdude

All support for the AFL & NRL Live passes is done through CrowdSupport

If you've redeemed the 2017 AFL Live Pass Offer & your expiry date is not displaying as 31/01/2018 after redeeming, don't worry, this will be fixed with a coming update. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now