CrowdSupport®
FezS
Level 1: Cadet

Android P update

Answered

Hi. I see Samsung does have plans, likely long term, to update the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 to Android Pie. Do you have any info as to when this may be..even if it is not until later 2019? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Android P update

Assuming that you have the 2017 version of the Galaxy Tab A 8.0, it currently looks like October 2019 for an Android P release globally.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Accepted Solution

Assuming that you have the 2017 version of the Galaxy Tab A 8.0, it currently looks like October 2019 for an Android P release globally.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
josh901

It will be released back in Oct 2019 I think. But the feedback of 8.0 is great. I am using Android P and that's awesome exp.

yashsani

Expecting that you have the 2017 adaptation of the Galaxy Tab A 8.0, it right now looks like October 2019 for an Android P discharge internationally. click here

Highlighted
lilantoinette19

I'm

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now