CrowdSupport®
JordanSauer
Level 1: Cadet

Broken phone

Hi there, my mothers s10 5g went completely flat last night as she didnt plug it in to charge. In the morning we plugged it into charge and no charging light came on. We left it on charge anyway for 2 hours and tried to turn it on and it would not. We then tried various chargers, tried holding in the buttons to reset it but nothing has worked its only 1 month old and we are currently overseas in scotland . She needs a phone while we are here, what can we do?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Broken phone

@JordanSauer wrote:

Hi there, my mothers s10 5g went completely flat last night as she didnt plug it in to charge. In the morning we plugged it into charge and no charging light came on. We left it on charge anyway for 2 hours and tried to turn it on and it would not. We then tried various chargers, tried holding in the buttons to reset it but nothing has worked its only 1 month old and we are currently overseas in scotland . She needs a phone while we are here, what can we do?

@JordanSauer Sounds like your buggered :-( If you have googled the issue and nothing works then its going to have to be replaced. Which you can only do here.

Samsung does have a couple of support centres in Scotland that you might be able to seek help, but not sure how far they are away from you?

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
JordanSauer
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Broken phone

I was afraid of that. Thank you for the suggestion

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now