CrowdSupport®
RuthieJ90
Level 1: Cadet

Credit on a service

Answered

<Removed for Privacy>

What does this mean? The explanation you gave in the email didn't give a proper explanation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Credit on a service

That means that you have been getting a $10 discount on your plan each month and that discount is about to end (ie you'll be paying $10 more per month).

Also, never post your mobile number in a public forum such as this. I will ask a moderator to delete your screenshot.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

That means that you have been getting a $10 discount on your plan each month and that discount is about to end (ie you'll be paying $10 more per month).

Also, never post your mobile number in a public forum such as this. I will ask a moderator to delete your screenshot.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

RuthieJ90

Thank you for that and sorry about posting my numbe, I didn't think it through. 

McLaughlinH

Its okay but, can you tell us how did you do this?

@RuthieJ90 wrote:

Thank you for that and sorry about posting my upsers, I didn't think it through. 

Regards,

McLaughlinH

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit