CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
pushka-ben
Level 2: Rookie

Data not workring, calls not working, phone settings are OK Samsung S8 , MX online only plan

Hi, My phone was working fine, then suddenly the network stopped working.

No 4G/ 3G/ 2G internet available, calling/ SMS not working, 

Not registered on network - error when I try to call.

I'm on the MX online only plan, so - is it true that I'm not allowed to call Telstra or use the online chat, or they'll charge me more? I can only use this forum, twitter and facebook???

https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/plans-and-rates/go-mobile-plus-byo-online-only-plans

when I try search for networks, I can't see a list - can't select telstra (I usually leave it on - auto-select network, switch off roaming.)

is my SIM card broken/ de-registered (Again?) ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Data not workring, calls not working, phone settings are OK Samsung S8 , MX online only plan

Hi pushka-ben,

You can use the online Chat. In the link you posted, if you click in the Chat Now orange rectangle (under Still need help? Hit us up online, that takes you to Live Chat. It's near the bottom of the link.
Live Chat has access to your account, so they'll be able to tell you if you sim has been deregistered again.
I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit