CrowdSupport®
Faith10
Level 1: Cadet

Fees

Answered

Can telstra charge you a late fee when a payment extension is in place and you pay the bill on the aggreement date ? I was chaged a late fee for having paid my bill on the aggreed date they tried telling me i did not have a payment extension in place and i had proof that i did and proof when i paid they have now told me that they are now charging a late fee to customers that have a payment extension in place i would like to know if this is true and why they dont let customers know if they are doing so they have never done this before so why now all the sudden are they chargeing to have a payment extension

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Fees

I would be giving 132200 a call and say either "Financial Hardship" or "Credit Management" to get through to the team that manages the payment extensions.

They have the authority to remove the late fee.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Fees

I would be giving 132200 a call and say either "Financial Hardship" or "Credit Management" to get through to the team that manages the payment extensions.

They have the authority to remove the late fee.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now