CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I've received an order number for the new Samsung S10+ also states I've paid the$3 offer price to re

I've received a new message with this order number 2314777325 stating that s my Samsung S10+is fully paid after I'd done a survey it was  prize I was allowed to choose after I'd finished the survey asked now they said 1-3 days delivery and it's been over a month now my name is Karen Thompson <removed>.I'm sick of doing these like the iPhone xs i keep getting texts or there saying missed call to claim them but I look and there's been no call at all. Why and it all comes down to false advertising which is illegal so I've paid what was asked u took it from my account this where is my delivery, please I'd like one company I had faith in to not shatter that and sort this and send me what I won and earned as well as paid for. Thanking you sincerely Karen Thompson.

Karen Thompson

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 11: Detective
Level 11: Detective

Re: I've received an order number for the new Samsung S10+ also states I've paid the$3 offer price t

To be honest, this seems like it could very potentially be a scam and not a legitimate communication from Telstra.

Order numbers within Telstra for consumers at least, will look more like 1-2314777325, but even then, thats too few digits from memory. 

You should definitely call Telstra and ask them to check that for you

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: I've received an order number for the new Samsung S10+ also states I've paid the$3 offer price t

Sorry Karen, but it sounds like a definite scam. If it was real, you would never have been asked to pay anything to claim your prize. That is a classic scam tactic. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit