ballinlikemike
Level 1: Cadet

Message Bank

I tried to use the code

• **61*101** (number of seconds: 15, 20, 25 or 30) #.

to change the ring tone length before message bank cuts in, but it said "connection problem or invalid MMI code."

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
ProfessorPhone
Level 11: Detective

Re: Message Bank

Hello
Try using just 1 asterisk before the number of seconds. This is a very old work around thst often is successful. Let me know the result
I assume your signal is not the issue
If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
ballinlikemike
Level 1: Cadet

unfortunately this did not work Smiley Sad
ProfessorPhone
Level 11: Detective

Hello
Thanks for advising me.
Are you able to do a standard diversion or a 62 unreachable diversion or a 67 busy diversion?
It would be useful to insert the sim in another phone.
What brand of phone do you have as some private (not approved) Chinese handsets exhibit unusual issues
Thanks
If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more