CrowdSupport®
PODGENSQUEAK
Level 1: Cadet

NO1

Personally samsung has to be the no1 brand on the market for affordability and they just keep throwing crazy ideas around like hole punches no one thought it was possible next thing you know it an amazing a ray of pictures came about homers donuts maybe a race car so many things to choose from then you have the crazy camera wide super wide crazy wide all sorts I guess we can't say there officially no1 as much as I want it I can't you all have to make your own opinions but at the end of the day I personally thing samsung has that little bit of everything making it no1 for me and no my mind is already set of samsung you can not change it either no matter how hard you try haha good luck boys, girls, ladies and men no1 in the world oxygen........

P.s the only thing better than samsung is living life to it's fullest please don't complain make the most out of your life's im just in it for the badge quite long if you ask me just for a badge top efforts awarded to the rest of the school for trying so hard 

Brayden McFarlane

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now