CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
gkaddissi
Level 1: Cadet

No Galaxy Buds With My G S10 Pre Order

Hii all, pre ordered my Galaxy s10 two weeks prior to its release date with the expectation i was going to receive the galaxy buds with them on the day. Called up on the 8th after not hearing from a team member from the Telstra store about when i can go to collect and was told it was still on back order. I finally went in and was able to collect it on the 21st and to my suprise, no Galaxy buds. When i asked why i didnt receive them the team member told me that he had actually made a mistake and didnt submit the pre orders when he was supposed to (explaining why my phone came in late) and due to this i wouldnt be receiving the buds. I understand people make mistakes and thats fair enough, but why should i pay for his mistake. I made sure i went out of my way in the little free time i had to pre order them in store to make sure there was no errors and now im told theres nothing they can do, Does this seem fair? Does anyone have any advice?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: No Galaxy Buds With My G S10 Pre Order

Your receipt will indicate whether the Telstra store is a licensed/franchised store or owned by Telstra. If A Telstra owned store... speak to the senior manager.. not just a shift supervisor. If a licensed store insist on speaking with the licensee.
If you cannot achieve a resolution it seems reasonable to lodge a complaint with Telstra. Below is a link.
https://say.telstra.com.au/customer/general/forms/Email-Complaint
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers.
"Being 75 years of age, entitles "you" to be an expert at everything!!"
Davidcolang
Level 2: Rookie

Re: No Galaxy Buds With My G S10 Pre Order

Seams like The Twilight Zone slipped in once they realised they were never going to be able to supply .... your mistakes others and mine are mistakes that should not be made by a so called world class corporation unless the local toddlers in day care were running the show .. the mistakes are very Convenient to say the least

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now