Highlighted
JJC1
Level 2: Rookie

Note 9 Order

Just wondering if anyone has received a notification that their parcel is being delivered today? Mine was due to arrive today, and usually I would have got an email by now for my deliveries.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Ddegree
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Note 9 Order

I spoke to someone in online chat who informed me that the deliveries are only starting today...... So 3-5 business days from now?

Kind of irritating since my friend on optus is having his delivered today.

Is this usually how telstra does it pre order deliveries? It's the first time I'm ever doing one
Snicks
Level 3: Gumshoe

Yes, Telstra are hopeless with deliveries. EVERYONE else manages to dispatch the day be fore so deliveries can occur on release day EXCEPT Telstra. They will only start shipping from today
Ando2

Hey - I did not get a notification - but i just rang startak & its being delivered this afternoon
Snicks

What information did you have to give them?  When I called, they said they can't give any information with out a tracking or reference number

Ando2

Have you received the "its on its way" email ? there will be a tracking number starting in SBS -
but it depends on what colour you ordered- I have the Midnight black - but there was only a limited number of Ocean blue's in stock. I spoke to a rep yesterday- and most have been put on back order.
Snicks

crap, i ordered Ocean blue Smiley Sad some communication would be nice tho
Ando2

Naw sorry dude - you may be waiting a couple of weeks. I wanted the blue - but was impatient and got the black Smiley Sad
JJC1

Hey, just an update quickly!
Checked Startrack and it is onboard for delivery today. They seem to be quite bad at tagging locations or scanning along the way cause I never go an update saying it was being delivered today.
Just so you guys can gage an idea of when yours may arrive, I ordered mine on the 13th August in the Ocean Blue and I am in Townsville, Queensland.
Should hopefully have it this afternoon as that is when I usually get deliveries.
Ando2

Mines just Arrived - in Bunbury WA. hope you all have a great weekend - happy phoning Smiley Happy
lostdingo

what crap service. Have been watching tracking all day from home and the suddenly StarTrack has:
24 Aug 2018 15:57 Rozelle Delivery attempt unsuccessful. Reason: [Other Reason] N/D

Went to Post Office and hey do not have either. Very poor. Telstra has the worst consideration of a person's time. Next time I will buy outright from Costco.
numloxx

Did you order the blue 512gb?
josepi16

Ordered in Aug10th and canceled my order just now, Telstra treats their best customers with zero respect. Not a single response or email from them and then was told on love chat that it may be a few more weeks as their awaiting units from the manufacturer. Take your business elsewhere.
kothisa
Level 1: Cadet

@josepi16 wrote:
Ordered in Aug10th and canceled my order just now, Telstra treats their best customers with zero respect. Not a single site response or email from them and then was told on love chat that it may be a few more weeks as their awaiting units from the feedback manufacturer. Take your business elsewhere.

What happened exactly?

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more