Answered
Was wondering when will the Note 9 be sent I thought they would got sent today
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Console
Level 3: Gumshoe
Accepted Solution

Re: Note 9

Still nothing. Didn't arrive Friday or Saturday (or Sunday) and no evidence it's even been allocated.

Went to a Telstra store today. Or course they have them but will they give it to me? Nope.

Please sort this out.
I thought paying a premium of $30 MORE per month compared to Optus would actually give a better experience. So far, exceptionally poor. It would have been faster if I didn't preorder and just casually walked into a shop even several days later...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
53 REPLIES 53
Crazybex
Level 1: Cadet

I was told my preorder would be dispatched by 6pm tonight for delivery Friday. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Odinx

You will receive notification updates on the progress of your order. 

If you have not had any further notifications to advise when your order will be shipped, our Orders team via secure Live Chat here:  https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing can assist. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Console

Wow I am so unimpressed.

Pre-ordered the Note 9 while it was in stock.

Checked with online support on Wednesday afternoon if it will definitely be delivered today. They said that I will receive the device on the 24th or at the latest the 25th.
To avoid missing the delivery, stayed home, got up early and have been waiting by the door for the delivery to arrive today.

No delivery.
No tracking e-mail.

Link provided for tracking still doesn't show anything.

Contacted online support, they told me "not to worry". I wouldn't be worried if you'd delivered it!

Then they told me they couldn't give me any information about deliveries but I should call up 132200 instead.
After calling up and them initially trying to convince me that my account doesn't exist, they eventually found the details and said everything is fine because I was in "a queue" to get the Note 9 delivered.

Funny, I like waiting in queues, as opposed to actually receiving my delivered device.

If I'm now on a back-order queue I'm going to be VERY unimpressed.
I also love how when I told the guy on the phone that for first impressions with Telstra this is extremely poor and that I was exceptionally displeased with the fact that I have moved across to Telstra and pre-ordered a device while it was in stock and now apparently because "a lot of people ordered it" that now they can't deliver it, and after my little spiel, he immediately tried to sell me a tablet. Sense the tone! It's almost comedic...

Support Team
Support Team

Really sorry to see, Console. That's certainly not the experience we aim to provide. 

Did the consultant on the phone provide any sort of tracking number or detail? 
I know the blue ones have been particularly popular; but if we previously confirmed it was on the way, I'd expect that to be the case. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Console
Accepted Solution

Still nothing. Didn't arrive Friday or Saturday (or Sunday) and no evidence it's even been allocated.

Went to a Telstra store today. Or course they have them but will they give it to me? Nope.

Please sort this out.
I thought paying a premium of $30 MORE per month compared to Optus would actually give a better experience. So far, exceptionally poor. It would have been faster if I didn't preorder and just casually walked into a shop even several days later...
Jon911

Have you heard anything about your Note yet?

I'm in a similar position and everyone who i've talked to (now 4 people) has told me something different.

Odinx
Level 2: Rookie

It's been shipped still haven't received it my partner pre-ordered hers 2 days after me on Vodafone and she got it on Friday and I ordered mine on the 10th of August and still haven't received it it's a joke I might as well gone into the store and got it
Jon911

Has it definitely been shipped?

I was told that too, and now I'm on the phone with them and they're saying that it's not shipped - it's on back order!
Odinx

Aww that's f##ked .I got a StarTrack confirmation number
Jon911

You're lucky! Hope you enjoy!Smiley Happy

This is rubbish - worst customer service EVER. I could have walked into a shop and got it done rather than deal with this crap. At least now I know next time i'll be walking into another carrier rather than Telstra.
Console

Nothing. Nada. Heard nothing. Received nothing.

From someone who would normally have been lined up in front of the Samsung store on launch morning, I know not to bother with Telstra ever again if this is how they're going to treat us.

Jon911

Pretty sure we could have pre-ordered from a Telstra order and got it done quicker than this.

I would think that you're in the same position as me and your order is on "back-order" and they can't even remotely give you an answer as to when it'll arrive. They say it "may" be between 3-7 business days, but they don't have any actual factual information to base that on. It's more just like a let's hope and it may miraculously arrive in 3-7 days. Just like I may win the powerball in 3-7 days.
Cloudy78
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi Odinx. I've just contacted Telstra Billing via chat and been advised the Note 9 is on back-order and that the device will be back in stock within 48hrs. I've lodged a complaint through Telstra questioning the level of communication with the customer, clarity of their plans, and concept of what "pre-order" means. I wont list the full details here. But we'll see what the outcome is during this week. In the meantime - if anyone wants to track their order, I didn't know this site was here - https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order
Support Team
Support Team

Apologies for the delays @Odinx

I sincerely hope that you are not waiting much longer.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

- Jimmy

QM

"the Note 9 is on back-order and that the device will be back in stock within 48hrs"

Well I was informed by the sales team:
"The assurance is that you will receive your device once the note blue 512gb is available, a week or two as your order was placed prior to Aug 21"
This is not 48 hours, it's probably about 336 plus shipping time.
Cloudy78

The more I read into this the more I see it as negligence on Telstra's behalf and understand the concerns of those who are reporting their issues via these forums. Unless I am mistaken this only seems to be happening to pre-order customers who purchased through Telstra. Forgive me if I'm wrong. I also acknowledge that some things are out of Telstra's hands such as available supply vs demand and that in this case Telstra have to wait for supplies to be available from Samsung. The Telstra site does show the 512gb (Blue) is not available. Though this was not the case at the time I signed my pre-order contract in store, and certainly this would be the same for most, if not all pre-order customers. 'QM' as I mentioned I have lodged a complaint with Telstra and encourage anyone else who is waiting for pre-order to do the same. Certain organisations such as the ACCC encourage trying to find resolution with the retailer before taking further action. I am not in a position to provide legal advice. However, with a collective voice we may have grounds to take further action. Further action on matters such as the following from the ACCC website:

"Failure to supply a product or service
When a business accepts your payment for products or services they must supply them to you within the timeframe they have indicated or if no time was specified, within a reasonable time.

If you do not receive the products or services you have paid for, your first step should be to contact the business to try and resolve the problem.

If you are still having difficulty resolving the problem, contact your local state and territory consumer protection agency. They may be able to assist you in your dispute with the business."

Give Telstra a chance to respond. Keep record of all communication between yourself and Telstra. If a positive resolution is not achieved within an reasonable time frame (I would suggest >4 weeks is not appropriate for a pre-order), then we can talk about collating the information and taking this matter further as a group.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Everyone,

We start shipping pre-orders from when the device is in market.

When you place a pre-order online this guarantees you a device and please remember it’s also an official order, so once you place your order, you’re also committing to a contract for your phone.

If your device is not in stock, you can still place your pre-order online and we’ll prioritise your order in the queue. We’ll then dispatch your new phone as soon as new stock arrives. We’ll also keep you updated of your progress in the queue. Please note, this may not be on the day of launch.

We’ll keep you updated via email on your progress in the queue until stock arrives. Once stock arrives, we’ll send you an email that will outline your delivery and tracking details and important next steps.

In the meantime, you can keep track of your order here 

If you have any questions relating to your order, please either call 132200 or chat with us securely online here 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

kroonys3
Level 5: Eagle Eye

It seems that most people are saying its the Blue 512GB that is out of stock.

However, I ordered the Black 512GB on the 14th and still haven't received it. The most disappointing thing is there has been no email or communication regarding the delay.

Has anyone else pre-ordered the Black and not received it yet?

Has it been confirmed that the Black is also out of stock?

Jon911

I think you’re missing the point. People are frustrated by the lack and clarity of the information we’re recieving from you. Here you are telling us that that you’ll keep us updated, however almost none of us have received any form of communication. None of us even knew it was on back order.

I’ve had five different conversations with 5 different people from your team and you’ve all told me something different. I have 4 only transcripts with each of them telling me my phone would be delivered in 3-5 days, they were just awaiting on delivery address confirmation to deliver, to all other messages.

Your lack of communication and transparency is disgusting.
Console

Very well said Cloudy78.

This entire situation is created from a failure of communication from Telstra.
At the time I placed my pre-order online, there was ZERO indication that stock was exhausted. Telstra willingly accepted my order, apparently knowing full well that there weren't enough phones to go around and strung us along for the ride.

The interesting thing is right now, you cannot order a 512GB Note 9 in Ocean Blue on the Telstra website. It is finally indicating that they have no stock and are not receiving further orders for it. Optus also seem to be indicating that the Note 9 512GB Ocean Blue is out of stock, yet both companies seem to have the Black version in stock. Why did Telstra not advise us at the time of the pre-order that they did not have any phones left to send us and that we would be left in limbo for an unspecified amount of time if we pre-ordered the blue? At best this is a severe website/stocking failure, at worst, this is intentional lying and deception of customers to trick them into placing their pre-orders with Telstra. In fact, I was also guaranteed by an online support person on Wednesday 22nd August that I would receive the device in my hands on Friday 24th (launch day) or at latest Saturday 25th. Again they made no mention that stock had been exhausted or that I would miss out, be put on some "waiting list" and leaving me with no option to change my pre-order or even cancel from Telstra without losing the pre-order bonuses.

If Telstra had advised me either at the time I was placing the order or even the day before the phone launched that the Ocean Blue was out of stock but the Black was in stock, I would have immediately accepted swapping to the alternate colour to ensure that I receive my pre-ordered phone at the correct time.

This has far greater ramifications than just "not receiving a phone for a few days." I had originally planned to stay with Telstra (if they prove to be good) and upgrade my phone every 12 months on the "new phone feeling" option. With this delay, this now means that it's not just THIS phone that will arrive days or weeks late, it now means that EVERY single year, every single phone I upgrade to will now be pushed back several days or weeks after each Note series launch, missing out on pre-order bonuses every year which are worth about $300 per year. This is not acceptable when Telstra is at fault here for not informing us of stock issues, not keeping us informed, not delivering the phone on the day that it was expected and not giving us any option to swap to an alternate colour that could have been delivered on launch day.

Finally, the link that people have been mentioning (https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order) shows "Unfortunately, we're unable to locate that confirmation number" for me. Are you guys getting the same?
Cloudy78

It seems that the supply issue is in fact world wide. Which places a lot of the responsibility on Samsung. If you're like me, you've probably delayed your purchase of the Note, and skipped the 7 and 8 series. I didn't want an explosive battery. It still remains though that Telstra needs to pick up their communication skills and keep their customers better informed. As already mentioned, if Telstra indicated the Blue 512 wasn't in stock and would be on back order, then I still would have ordered it. The client relations team really needs to understand the importance of providing clear and concise information. As for the tracking - mine only shows a greyed out list. I expect this to change only when stock is available. Forums in the United States, such as Phone Arena , are suggesting the phone won't be available until October. Frustrated as we are - this is not the direct fault of the Telstra staff we talk to. So remain polite as inevitably our patience will fade.
kroonys3

Hi Telstra,

I've taken the liberty to draft up this email for your customers who are on back-order for the Note9. Please just copy and paste and send out to those affected by the delay.

Dear valued Telstra customer,

We thank you for your recent pre-order of the Samsung Note9.

Unfortunately, due to a higher than expected demand, we have experienced a shortage of stock, and your order is currently on back-order.

We expect new stock to be available in our warehouse by <insert date here>, and will endeavour to ship your order as soon as possible.

Once again, we are sorry for the delay and lack of communication, please accept this $50 credit towards your next bill.

Regards,
Telstra
driris

Thank you for this post, Nice to find out what is going on with my phone. I will also complain as the communication has been terrible. It's tempting to cancel my pre-order and return to my previous carrier
Mote

If it's any consolation, it's not just Telstra. Optus also has Note9 preorders on a backorder queue.
numloxx

Sorry but I call BS... there was absolutely NO communication from Telstra about the shortage. A lot of loyal customers have had to do hard work to get a status from the company. I have never had an email or message from Telstra to state that there is a delay. All the webchat droids keep saying is:

22 August

Sagar: Certainly. It will be shipped tomorrow by 6 PM.

Carsten Bauer: so, delivery expected 24th ?
Sagar: Most likely to be on 24th or definitely on 25th without any miss.

23 August

Pratik: I have checked the order status and it is approved.

Pratik: You will get the delivery as soon as possible.

24 August

Swapnil: I can see that your mobile is ready to dispatch from warehouse, For your information as you know your order is under pre order. You will receive free tablet.

I assure that mobile will be dispatch in next 4-8 hours.  Once mobile get dispatch you will receive order  tracking link for mobile.

Carsten Bauer: Right. will it be delivered on the weekend?
Carsten Bauer: because it says Order is Pending..
Swapnil: No I have checked in account.  Mobile is ready to dispatch from our end.

Once you receive mobile and activate mobile order will be complete.

25 August

Shubham:

I have checked your order for Samsung Galaxy Note9 512GB Upgrade offer is processed and dispatched for delivery as per delivery team notes delivery date is *****

Carsten Bauer: ok, can yoy give me a tracking number? i was told it would be delivered first on 24th, then today...
Shubham:Actually its delivery date scheduled on 24th but because of high request of device it delayed to 27th

Shubham: And 2 days off weekend alo matter on delay of ytour order.

27 August

Rajendra: As I check your order status, your Order has been processed and submitted. Item will be shipped with In 3-4days.

30 August

Yogita: Yes as I have check your order, your order is in process.

I would like to tell you Note 9 in out of stock within 2-3 days you will receive the order.

If your device is not in stock, you can still place your pre-order online and we’ll prioritise your order in the queue. We’ll then dispatch your new phone as soon as new stock arrives. We’ll also keep you updated of your progress in the queue. Please note, this may not be on the day of launch.

We’ll keep you updated via email on your progress in the queue until stock arrives. Once stock arrives, we’ll send you an email that will outline your delivery and tracking details and important next steps.

Cloudy78

Thanks Mote. I have mentioned that It's a world wide supply shortage. Samsung alone are responsible for underestimating the demand equilibrium. Telstra could have done better with communicating with their customers. For now all we can do is wait. I think all the Telco's are experiencing the opinions of disgruntled customers. I have never pre-ordered anything before, and I certainly don't follow the Apple ecosystem. But It would seem that the iPhone x went through the same issue we are complaining about. For everyone's sake I hope the industry start to understand the customer interprets 'pre-order' as securing a device to collect on release date. Release date is when the device should be available to the general public and supply adjusted accordingly with success of sales. On my part this could be an assumption - though 'pre-order' shouldn't be used as a way of securing funding for production needs. Realistically there should be a gap between end of 'pre-order' and release date to allow 'pre-orders' to be filled. Likewise 'pre-orders' shouldn't be a means of securing unfair competition advantage against other devices such as the Google Pixel 3. I wanted the Pixel 3 (having to wait, and the notch were deciding factors). Finally - to recap the communication along the line from Samsung, to the Telco's, to the Customer can certainly be improved. The more you read into this it's no point us taking the "It's all about me attitude", yes It's affected people all over the world, and it has happened in the past. The whole industry needs to pick up it's game. A few small changes would completely alter the customer experience and make it a more positive outcome for everyone. With any luck somebody is listening closely enough to want to see that happen.
kroonys3

So after all this time being told a different story each time I called the call centre and live chat, it turns out someone forgot to submit the order!

I swear the people at live chat have no idea and just guess.

So my black 512GB is not on back order, not coming today, I don't need need to go to the store...... they just forgot to press submit.

🤔
Cloudy78

This and numloxx's post from before are more examples of where Telstra are failing to control what they can and be open and forthright with the customer. Where I live we have two Telstra stores. I placed my order at one, so went to the other store today 31 August and acted as a "mystery shopper" wanting to spend my tax return. The concierge was pleasant, asked what my needs were, explained the phone wasn't available outright and offered alternatives. Overall I can't complain about the approach. I deliberately walked in with groceries in hand and said I don't have time to do anything right now. But I'm interested in getting the Blue Note 9 512gb and do you have them in store? I explained if you don't - then I'd consider waiting for the Pixel 3. The concierge went out the back of store checked the system and returned to say sorry - we don't have them available, but can definitely have it in for you next week. Remember this kid is only doing his job. He probably hasn't had any internal communication or kept up to date with the customer backlash. My life career is customer service and a simple rule of thumb is - if you don't know - then say so. Don't try and please the customer by making false promises. I didn't get a chance to catch his name, but I'll go back into the store today and show him this post. I don't think the culture is going to change any time soon. At least I can give those who are face to face with the customer an opportunity to highlight the need.

Cloudy78

I've been back to the store. I had a good conversation with the sales manager (second in charge). We discussed the Telstra business structure. Some stores are owned by Telstra corporate, some are company owned. The sales systems should be exactly the same in either case, where a certain number of units are allocated and remaining stock is visible so the sales team can gauge availability to fill the order. I'm told the store hasn't been aware of the problem as all their pre-orders have been received. It's not the sort of news you want to hear while you are still waiting. But still, good to hear there's a system that sounds logically how things should work. I have no reason to doubt what I've been told today and the store 'Samsung Rep' has been referred my contact details. I'll keep you posted, but still expecting not to see the phone till October. On the positive side the accessories I ordered (after the phone) from the United States will arrive here today. So I won't be without phone case, screen protector etc, when the phone arrives.

Jon911

Good news for now.
I got my delivery request from StarTrack today for delivery Monday.
I did my order the 19th so for anyone around the same time, I hope your order arrives soon.
numloxx

Finally got some communication from Telstra to advise my phone is on its way. I have a Star Track tracking number. Lets hope it's the Note 9 Blue 512GB and not just the Tablet.

QM

Same here for one ordered on the 14th. Should arrive Monday.

The tablets are supposed to be shipping about a month after the phones.

Support Team
Support Team

Great to hear. Thanks for coming through to let us know. Please keep us in the loop. - Matthew.

Jon911

Do the tablets ship afterwards?
QM

Apparently so. I read somewhere in the information that they would be shipped about 4 weeks after the phones, but I can't recall where I read it

Jon911

Got mine today.
Delivery was quick and easy.
It comes with the tablet 👍
Support Team
Support Team

Good stuff Jon911, thank you for your post.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us here anytime, 24x7.

Thank you.

- Ryan

Nineveh

Sigh 

Star Track delivered to my old residential address today. Not my work address that I specified for delivery when i made the pre-order.

One person at Star Track says come to warehouse to pickup, another person there says no no no, talk to Telstra
Telstra says , talk to Star Track ....

So frustrated

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there 

I am sincerely sorry for any confusion and frustration caused with your order.

Generally we can't change the delivery address after the order has been sent out. If you'd like to pick up the current package, rather than re-placing one, you may need to pick it up from its current location. Did you make 2 different calls to StarTrack when you spoke to 2 different people?

- Will

Nineveh

Yes i spoke to two different people at Star Track, as I had to call back again to find the address of warehouse

I'm happy to go to the warehouse to pick it up, but it sounded like Telstra might need to okay it
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Just to confirm, did Star Treck indicate that there was no chance of you picking it up from the warehouse?

I hate to ask, but are you able to call once more to double check if you can pick it up or not?

- Will

Cloudy78

Update from the Telstra Sales Manager. Samsung Rep has confirmed overwhelming demand for Blue 512gb has caused approximately 3-4 week back-order. I'm glad to hear that the Tab A is delivered with the phone though. I placed my order on 23 Aug, so looks like I'm sitting this one out.
Nineveh

Hi Will, rang Star Track again, who advised I can come pick it up. Which I did, all sorted. Tablet was there too.

Relieved!

josepi16

I canceled my pre-order last night and Telstra didn't give the **bleep**. Was told all the same BS.
josepi16

Went through all of this and worse. All my comm has been kept including the messages telling me that because the pre-order was so big, that when the phone was available it was sent to on-line purchases prior to the group of us on backorder from Aug10th. Total BS.
Cloudy78

josepi16 - sorry to hear that. I don't know that cancelling the order was the right move, but I can appreciate your frustration. I'd like to think that someone from Telstra would contact you and confirm your decision to cancel. I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why they "can't" reinstate a contract (securing your pre-order incentives) and your place in the queue, but it never hurts to encourage an approach of "we can" in the interest of customer first.

No doubt you too have passed the thought "we should be compensated" for the delay, I don't know If Telstra have even considered trying to make things right. At the end of the day what we really want is to just have our phones in our hands.

I only realised today that my order confirmation has a timeline on it. It's easy to see why customer's get frustrated.

I hope that whatever decision you make ends up meeting your needs.

I'm glad that some of the participants in the forum have at least received their devices and can start to put all this behind them.

Telstra Note 9.JPG

Darylbhall

Hi, it's over 2 weeks since I placed an order for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 ocean blue 512gb, which I have not received.
It was in stock according to the website when ordered. The person I ordered it through stated it would be delivered on launch day. The next day I received a confirmation email stating it 'we'll do our best to send it to you on release day'. The next day I got an email stating it is on backorder and and I'll be updated 'EACH WEEK' on the progress. The next day I receive an email stating 'your orders in' which it is not! I have since received 2 more emails stating I'll be updated 'EACH WEEK'. I called 2 days ago and was told (after being put on hold 3 times) that I'm progressing in the queue and I might get it this week or next week. I have contacted Samsung twice and was told they could not advise on Telstra time frames or confirm when the blue 512gb would be in stock. There are people on these forums that ordered after me that have received their orders and others that ordered before me that still have not. An email stating we'll update you 'EACH WEEK' is not acceptable.
My point for Telstra and Samsung is this, the people that Pre-Order phones are the most passionate device users, they tell their friends and family about their new toys, they share on social media and forums like this. They are willing to buy devices at launch prices and not wait 6 months for the plans to get cheaper. It is not good enough to give vague guesses and generic emails, it just leads to annoyed customers. It leaves a lasting negative impression.
Instead I suggest a little personal service. Check how many orders you have, confirm when stock will be arriving from Samsung, notify customers in the order that they placed their orders, of an expected delivery date. It should not be hard. If it is, then fix the system.
This could result in strong advocates for your brands excited that their new product is popular and reinforces their purchase choice. Instead you have lots of annoyed people who have been let down, again.
Please rectify this urgently, I would think with the upcoming launch of new iPhone's that Samsung would be eager to get stock out and impress customers, therefore the pressure is on Telstra to work with them and turnaround stock quickly.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the post and feedback Darylbhall.

I apologise for the poor experience you have had with your pre-order being delayed and I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience caused.

Please don't hesitate to keep us updated. 

GeoSio

Hi I pre-ordered on 21st August and have not received yet. Note 9 512gb blue. I have spoken to online chat 4 times all with varying responses " Will receive in 24 hrs, 48 hrs, 1 week and the last was actually probably the most truthful "not sure"!!

This is 'unbecoming' of Australia's largest Telco, what a royal f*@#k up! I'm very annoyed as i am reading that some people are getting updates yet i received none and in addition to that when i input reference number into track my order page it says order not found, even though the online support crew have told me they can see the order.

Don't know about the rest of you but i have put in a complaint as this is causing me major inconvenience. For me its not just a matter of getting excited about a shiny new phone, i need it for work as my current phone (Note 5) is having battery and performance issues so I'm walking around like a moron with a portable charger connected to my phone all the time and didnt bother to go get it fixed as i assumed i was receiving a new phone..2 weeks ago! In addition i even opted to break my current plan and pay about $300 as i really needed a new phone but now it seems like a wasted exercise.

I can appreciate that maybe Samsung is delayed in delivering phones but for the life of me i cant understand why Telstra wouldn't know how many phones to order in from the beginning as they have received "pre" orders hence knowing how many they need. Also, just keep people informed thorugh a simple email - your Australia's largest communication company and yet you cant communicate with your customers!!! Very unprofessional. My local supermarket has better stock management!
"When strong winds come by some people build walls and others build Windmills"

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now