Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Note 9

Hi there @GeoSio

I apologise for the delay in you receiving an update regarding the pre-order of your new Samsung Note 9.

As you are aware, we are currently on back order for these devices, and regrettably the bottom line is we don't know for sure when we will be getting these back in stock. We need to wait for Samsung to replenish our supply of this product. Some customers will be currently receiving updates as we do receive stock, as we are allocating stock in the order that we received these pre-orders.

The online order number you received for this pre-order can only be viewed by our online chat team, which is why it does not work on the online order tracker tool you used. I apologise for any inconvenience caused there.

You will be receiving an email once your pre-order reaches the front of the queue and we are able to allocate you stock.

Regrettably it is a matter of waiting currently I am sorry to say.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

- Will

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

FYI - Order 23/08/2018, expected Delivery 12/09/2018.

I received a text message this afternoon saying that I have 'Peace of Mind Data' added to my plan. At first I thought I had gone over my old plan allowance of 500mb. I was thinking "oh crap, I hope I don't get charged extra".

I checked my emails and found that my device is on the way and is expected to arrive tomorrow 12/09/2018. Once again I'll update this forum to allow you to know for sure when the device is delivered.

At this stage those who have received their devices are 2-3 weeks total. Fingers crossed this time-frame is consistent and nobody has to wait any longer than that.

Highlighted

My sister has just sent a text to say she has signed for my Star Track parcel. Now the countdown to finish work and head home to confirm the contents.
Highlighted

Today I have indeed received the 512Gb Ocean Blue Note 9 and Galaxy Tab A.

So my tracking history remains - Ordered 23 Aug 2018, Delivered 12 Sep 2018.

Keep letting people on the forum know your order and delivery dates. I think it's the only way some people are going to get any real indication of what time-frame to expect.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit