• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
PongTana
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Samsung note 10+ RCS not working

@G-unit wrote:

Post your software information 

Screenshot_20191108-012950_Settings.jpg

Could I use the firmware in sammobile.com to fix this problem?

G-unit
Level 4: Private Eye

xyou have changed some of the firmware. easy fix

Download Samsung frija software. Enter your model number and csc. 

it will download current firmare.

download Samsung odin and install firmware that you downloaded. 

be carefull and read instructions before doing it. if you do it correctly, it will work fine..

google is your friend.

maeneak
Level 3: Gumshoe

I can install OTA updates but I don't receive push updates it seems. Hope firmware fixes this eventually

@G-unit wrote:

So just a update. Everything has been working great

Also got the software update today ota. ..

PongTana

@G-unit wrote:

xyou have changed some of the firmware. easy fix

Download Samsung frija software. Enter your model number and csc. 

it will download current firmare.

download Samsung odin and install firmware that you downloaded. 

be carefull and read instructions before doing it. if you do it correctly, it will work fine..

google is your friend.

I've done what you recommended and everything now is perfect. Thank you very much my friend.

Brucey54

G-unit. I also had the same problem and followed the steps you suggested. All perfect and latest updates installed. Huge thanks...

PongTana

@G-unit wrote:

SUCCESS!!! IT WORKS!!

No thanks to Telstra or Samsung.

after reading the info supplied by Jupiter and smiley I did some research. here is the fix.

You must change your CSC from XSA to TEL. once you have done that, everything works perfect..

See instructions bellow.

You will need to download software called SAMKEY from samkey.org and purchase tokens. 

. Enable developer options on your phone: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Tap "build number" 8 times or until you see a pop-up message that says "Developer mode has been enabled".

Turn on usb debugging on your phone: Settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Allow USB Debugging > Tap "OK"

Install and open the Samkey application on your computer > Connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable > Login witch the credentials you received from samkey.
7. Insert the CNC code you want (TEL) into the "Change CSC (Buyer)" field > Click the "Change CSC" button > Confirm that you want to spend 2 credits.
8. Let the application do it's work after which it will reboot and then you're good to go.

Samkey succesful

I hope this helps. for any techs or users who want to try, I have a few tokens for Samkey left, I would happily give away for free..

once this is done I rebooted my phone and everything works. even got the message to download service provider apps. (ie Telstra AIR). 

I hope this helps. 

Just for someone who wondering how I get RCS working. Please follow the above instructions from G-unit. All credit goes to him. 

G-unit
Level 4: Private Eye

that's weird... everything should work normaly

roib82aus
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Telstra RCS not working on Note 10 5g

This is why people hate Telstra.  3 rd world country support - who don't even understand what RCS was - I Spoke to 5 people who had no idea what RCS support was.  You are speaking to robotic phillipino robots - if its not in the script - they can't help you.

Matmicash

@PongTana wrote:

@G-unit wrote:

SUCCESS!!! IT WORKS!!

No thanks to Telstra or Samsung.

after reading the info supplied by Jupiter and smiley I did some research. here is the fix.

You must change your CSC from XSA to TEL. once you have done that, everything works perfect..

See instructions bellow.

You will need to download software called SAMKEY from samkey.org and purchase tokens. 

. Enable developer options on your phone: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Tap "build number" 8 times or until you see a pop-up message that says "Developer mode has been enabled".

Turn on usb debugging on your phone: Settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Allow USB Debugging > Tap "OK"

Install and open the Samkey application on your computer > Connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable > Login witch the credentials you received from samkey.
7. Insert the CNC code you want (TEL) into the "Change CSC (Buyer)" field > Click the "Change CSC" button > Confirm that you want to spend 2 credits.
8. Let the application do it's work after which it will reboot and then you're good to go.

Samkey succesful

I hope this helps. for any techs or users who want to try, I have a few tokens for Samkey left, I would happily give away for free..

once this is done I rebooted my phone and everything works. even got the message to download service provider apps. (ie Telstra AIR). 

I hope this helps. 

Just for someone who wondering how I get RCS working. Please follow the above instructions from G-unit. All credit goes to him. 

Followed G-unit's instructions and it worked flawlessly. Thanks mate.

I've also got a leftover Samkey account with 4 credits:

Username: samkeyius610037jls
Password: wk55in72hc

Pay it forward guys. Once again thanks for the help!

Bazz77

Had a crack at this tonight and it worked perfectly.  A big thanks to you all. Love your work! 

Iman11

Hi G-Unit

Thanks for your valuable info. So this method changes CSC without root and factory reset? Perfect. I have massive network problem with my Note 10+ dropping from 4g to 3g regularly and I desperately need to change to Tel CSC. 

Would you please be able to share a couple of your credit points?

Thanks

Iman11

Hi 

Any remaining credit? Thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now