CrowdSupport®
Sheree85
Level 1: Cadet

S10 Note+

Answered

So anyone know how to factory reset a Samsung Note 10+, well stupid me cant remember the password I set up, and the phone is not giving me the option of using face or fingerprint to unlock. To make it even worse my phone is in flight mode, which it needs to be for work. Any help or advise would be greatful . TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: S10 Note+

Turn the phone off.

Hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, when the phone vibrates, let go of the keys.

This will boot the phone in to recovery mode.

Use the Volume Down button to scroll down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset"

Press Power button to select

Use Volume Down button to highlight "yes" and then Power Button to wipe the phone.

Then reboot the phone and setup from scratch.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: S10 Note+

Turn the phone off.

Hold the Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds, when the phone vibrates, let go of the keys.

This will boot the phone in to recovery mode.

Use the Volume Down button to scroll down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset"

Press Power button to select

Use Volume Down button to highlight "yes" and then Power Button to wipe the phone.

Then reboot the phone and setup from scratch.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now