OmaSusi
Level 2: Rookie

Samsug galaxy 10+ Pre-order

Answered

Hi

I pre-ordered the new Galaxy 10+ from JBHiFi and was told I would receive my handset on Friday 8th of March....now I realize there would be a great demand but how is it that my plan with Telstra starts on the 4th of March and I still don't have a phone. I just got a vague msg to say that they will let me know when my phone is being delivered, in the meantime I am being charged for something that I can not use. How does that work? 

Just once I'd like to read a medication label that says: Warning, may cause permanent weight loss, increased energy and wrinkle removal. -Anonymous
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
OmaSusi
Accepted Solution

Re: Samsug galaxy 10+ Pre-order

Got the tracking details via Telstra website, but a note comes up with 'no tracking available'. just got an sms saying I'll be notified when it is on it's way....very open ended
Just once I'd like to read a medication label that says: Warning, may cause permanent weight loss, increased energy and wrinkle removal. -Anonymous

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity

When a phone is pre-ordered as part of a plan, the plan is supposed to kick in a few days prior to the phone so that you can use it from the moment you receive it.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
OmaSusi

A few days I have no problems with, it's been 8 days and no notification of ETA. At $109/month, I am paying $27/week for waiting as well as for my current plan.
angielp67
Level 1: Cadet

You should of received your ph the following day!!Did you get it sent with tracking details and who is the courier.
Highlighted
OmaSusi
Accepted Solution

Got the tracking details via Telstra website, but a note comes up with 'no tracking available'. just got an sms saying I'll be notified when it is on it's way....very open ended
OmaSusi

I received this message today 15.3.2019
Great news! Your device is on its way and will arrive on 07/03/2019. Track your order using ref...…..at http://www.startrack.com.au
when I attempt to track it I get message something went wrong. There was a problem accessing the consignment details service...…

Telstra if you are reading this, please call me

@OmaSusi, nobody will call you as a result of your post.

You will need to call 132200 to find out what is going on, or Startrack if the message you received had a reference number on it.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more