Highlighted
amarksar
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung Android pie

Answered
I know that the android pie update for the galaxy S9 is rolling out in January but wondering if anyone knows the date?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Android pie

Rollout started in Europe just before Christmas is Samsung's past history with Australia is anything to go by allow a couple of months.
Bear in mind that telstra do not design write or release the firmware they only test it for network suitability once Samsung provide it for testing.
I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Samsung Android pie

Rollout started in Europe just before Christmas is Samsung's past history with Australia is anything to go by allow a couple of months.
Bear in mind that telstra do not design write or release the firmware they only test it for network suitability once Samsung provide it for testing.
I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more