Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge ordering FAQ

The new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are finally here. You can order yours today from our online store. You can learn more about the handset and features on our CrowdSupport article too.

For all the questions you have on ordering, check out our Order and Backorders FAQ. If you have question on delivery, check out our Delivery FAQ.

If you have any other questions, please ask the community below.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
fungry_04
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge ordering FAQ

@Gamgees wrote:

The new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are finally here. You can order yours today from our online store. You can learn more about the handset and features on our CrowdSupport article too.

For all the questions you have on ordering, check out our Order and Backorders FAQ. If you have question on delivery, check out our Delivery FAQ.

If you have any other questions, please ask the community below.

Does anyone know what the stock levels are for the s7?

tim1954
Level 13: Super Sleuth

And if you ordered it from Samsung, you'd be using it now... Just saying
Ditaphone
Level 1: Cadet

I have ordered a Smsung Galaxy S7 Note.I have just read that Samsung are recalling all these phones as the bateeries may catch on fire.Is telstra looking at this problem before shipping? I ordered mine on Sunday 28th August 2016.Cheers

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Ditaphone,

We are talking to Samsung to understand more about the reports. We will contact existing owners should we learn there is an issue affecting their phone. 

We have paused Galaxy Note 7 sales while Samsung looks into customer reports - Oliver

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more