Helenangel
Level 3: Gumshoe

Samsung S10+ order

Hi, I have preordered the S10+ , It says my order has been dispatched, n with StarTrack. But my order is still in transit since the 2/3.. Usually when I order things I would get it like the next day or day after...  This time it seems they taking their sweet time n long way to deliver it.  Also says it’s in “Airlock” whatever that means...

Has anyone received theirs yet, and how Long did it take you to get it??

I like to receive mine before next week since I be goin away for couple weeks n like to use it while I’m on holdays..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Samsung S10+ order

It means that stock has been allocated to you and will be shipped on the release date for the S10+ (8th March).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Yoyo03
Level 1: Cadet

On the 2/3 startrack would have received the documents to create the tracking information.
As that's what I can see what mine has done.
Has your shipping info changed now?
Telstra have said they're set to be delivered on the 8th.
glenntspence

Preorders look like they are shipping early, mine is on a truck right now to be delivered today - 6/3.

I did preorder mine on the first day.

Helenangel
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thanks for replying guys... Good news.. it came today.. Yay 😀 

@Helenangel wrote:

Hi, I have preordered the S10+ , It says my order has been dispatched, n with StarTrack. But my order is still in transit since the 2/3.. Usually when I order things I would get it like the next day or day after...  This time it seems they taking their sweet time n long way to deliver it.  Also says it’s in “Airlock” whatever that means...

Has anyone received theirs yet, and how Long did it take you to get it??

I like to receive mine before next week since I be goin away for couple weeks n like to use it while I’m on holdays..

rahmukh

Hey great, I pre-ordered mine on 6th Marchj. Telstra order track website says dispatched on 15th March but the tracking link directs to Aus post which says invalid tracking number. All telstra agents tell me different thingds and have no clue what's happening
Highlighted
stevepkuGC

Hi rahmukh

Have you received your device yet? I did pre order on 22nd of Feb but Telstra says my order has been back ordered and I have to wait for another 2 weeks!

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now