CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung S7 Edge broken repair

HI My S7 edge front screen is damaged. Touch and Display are working fine. Can you please advise the cost and time it takes to fix this ? Will I be able to get a Telstra Loan phone while my S7 edge is being repaired ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Samsung S7 Edge broken repair

Telstra generally send their phones off to the national repair centre for repair. The centre will advise on the cost to repair anything not covered by warranty after assessment.

They generally don't quote before they can look at the device.

As far as a loaner goes, some stores have phones available, but be aware they are often horrible old devices.

You can arrange service yourself via https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/mobile-faults-self-service if you don't want to head into a store.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Samsung S7 Edge broken repair

I had a broken screen earlier this year.  Since it was my fault, I sent it into Samsung directly. The replacement cost was $280.  It took about 2 weeks to get it back. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit