tv60
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung galaxy 42mm rose gold watch

I got the samsung rose gold 42mm watch one week ago and im very disappointed with the battery life. So far have only managed about 16hrs and thats with almost every
thing turned off. Watch has already overheated once which i never expected to happen.
Im seriously thinking of returning it - i got it through telstra, my 10 day cooling off period ends sunday. Any one else returned anything to telstra? Any prolems?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Samsung galaxy 42mm rose gold watch

There is no 10 cooling off period, but it is covered under warranty and it sounds like it is faulty. Take it in to get it checked out.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
tv60
Level 1: Cadet

It overheated again to day, battery again going from 100% at 5am to 30% at 7am when it alarmed for over heating, turned off and when i checked it at 11am there was only 1% battery left!. Rang telsra and arranged to take it in tomorrow morning.

It definitely sounds like there is a fault with the battery. Either there is a short, or a battery fault. Do not charge it, it could catch fire.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now