emjay11
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung note 4

Hi, when will the Samsung note 4 be available?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Samsung note 4

Hi Emjay, there's a lot of people who are awaiting the release of the Samsung Galaxy Note4, me included to replace my original Galaxy Note1.

Whilst I'm not in a position to offer anything official, I'd stay tuned this week, wink wink.

You could also register here for the news as it happens: https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/index.cfm?formid=ki-samsung

sig

edge

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Missruss
Level 2: Rookie

I asked at the local Telstra shop last week and the gentleman (appeared to be the manager) said he spoke to his samsung rep that morning and said they where looking at the 27th October for a release date.
I can't wait to see what plans it will be available on Smiley Happy
exsing

I am also waiting on a release date from Telstra for the Note 4.  The quicker I know, the quicker I can make a decision on who to go with. 

Hopefully Telstra will provide a bit more bang for buck.  Once that happens, no doubt it will be the telco of choice with its superior network.

Farqman
Level 23: Superhero

Acctually I'm not surprised that Sammy has delayed the delivery of the Note4. They've watched the fiasco that Apple has had with the release of the 6 & 6+, and don't want the same bad publicity because of not being able to meet supply and demand.

They'll still have the same pre odering, it's just the in hand time which has gone back a week.

An extra weeks production should ensure they will be able to please everyone of us.

sig

edge

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
exsing

***Help needed from a Telstra employee (or anyone who knows the answer - DEANJA perhaps?***

Hi Telstra,

Hoping you can assist me with a question. 

If I was to pre-order the Galaxy Note 4 online (when it is available on your website), am I able to choose to pick up the device from a store or is this not possible?  If that is the case, does it mean it is either "order online and wait for delivery" or "go in-store to try your luck on stock availability"?

It would be great if you can let me know. 

Thanks!

MzKylz
Level 6: Bloodhound

Exsing, you will have to try your luck in store. As pre ordering online is for delivery method only.. Smiley Happy
icanfly
Level 10: Junior Detective

As far as I know apple don't have any issues meeting supply and demand. They know the phone is going to be Uber popular and can only produce so many for launch day. I don't think an extra week would make a difference to be able to ensure everyone gets an iPhone on launch as it's like a 4 week wait now for some places to get the next shipment.
icanfly

But back on topic where is the preorder info got the note 4? Still nothing and it's coming up to 2 days since everyone else started offering them
scottyh
Level 1: Cadet

Hi all.

I just got an e-mail from samsung Titles "Be the first to own the Samsung Galaxy Note 4".

It has a link to pre order in the e-mail that sends to to that Samsung add page which in turn has links to a Telstra page that doesn't exist.

I'm interested in this phone, but I'm still unsure as I need it in a rural area. I was assured by the local T Shop that itr would be fine. Any one with a clue able to help me out?

Scott

Wyldfire

Damn, I haven't even gotten the email Smiley Sad and I swear I have subscribed twice to the update thing. Any chance scotty H you would care to share the link

icanfly

Clown Shoes Telstra

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now