CrowdSupport®
andrev111
Level 1: Cadet

Subscribed on Android Device - But Doesnt Give Me Access on My Ipad Pro?

I subscribed to annual pass on by Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I believe I could access content from other devices. Unfortunately I do not have access to the live pass from my iPad Pro. I am using the same username and password. Can you clarify what is going - I will cancel the subscription with Google, if i cannot view games on my ipad.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Subscribed on Android Device - But Doesnt Give Me Access on My Ipad Pro?

Hery abdrev111,

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

This feature of being able to use the subscription across multiple devices hasn't been activated as yet for the 2017 season. The details on the FAQ's are advising this will become available closer to the season starting as per:

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/AFL-Live/2017-AFL-Live-Pass-Offer-FAQ/td-p/644127

This is listed under the heading:

'Can I use my redeemed 2017 AFL Live Pass Offer on another device or access online via website?'

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now