CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Update on your Telstra Online Order no. SBS50250254.

Dear Telstra Team,

I have to express my disappointment in relation to the order in subject.
The parcel was delivered to my home this morning but unfortunately I was unable to receive the parcel because the delivery man said the reference number on the parcel is not my Driver’s License number (4 last digits).
Someone from Telstra used 4 last digits of my mobile number as a reference, therefore, I couldn’t collect the parcel.

I rang Telstra this morning to advise them about this and was 35 min on the phone and the person placed me on hold 2x for 15 min and at the end he hang up on me.

I wold like that someone takes care of my enquiry seriously and contact me so that I can use my service.
My best constant number is <removed>.

Regards,
Dalibor Trkulja

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Re: Update on your Telstra Online Order no. SBS50250254.

This is an advice and idea sharing forum. It is not for raising formal complaints or requesting contact. Thr staff you need do not monitor this group. You have mo option other than to call back

I am not a Telstra employee, so all opinions are my own, I have been around Telstra products a long time and have a reasonably strong general tech knowledge. .
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Update on your Telstra Online Order no. SBS50250254.

Hi @Dalibor,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to sign for your order. I can understand your frustration. Have you since been able to get assistance with this?

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit