Highlighted
Zaitrean
Level 1: Cadet

Webmail

I am unable to access my phone as the sim has been damaged beyond repair however I have a Google account associated with this SMS as part of a security check,unfortunatelyobviousyI can no longer access them. I have attempted to try using webmail utilising my Telstra username and password to sign in to access my sms however it continues to fail me every attempt  and I know the details are correct, your assistance would be greatly appreciated

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Webmail

Hi Zaitrean, I may be misunderstanding but I think you'd need to access your Google account, not your Telstra account, to make changes to your Google security settings. It's also not possible to read your SMS via the online My Account portal, but for help with your My Account login we can assist here:  http://tel.st/8qpr 24x7  I'd recommend visiting your local Telstra Shop for a new SIM and once that's active you can resend your Google security text as it's the phone number not the individual SIM that's important. I hope that helps 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now