Highlighted
Jaydee_
Level 4: Private Eye

Where is the note 10 + 5g

I called today to ask when I will receive my phone as I went in to the store on friday to be told "you ordered the wrong color and we dont have any stock". I ordered mine on the 15 of August and they said they still had 350+ phone to allocate. Where are they then? I was told on the phone that the phones are stuck in Hong Kong (when are you going to tell us this or is it a lie) and will be about a month until we get them. WHAT! A MONTH? Why pre order then? When I went in to the store the manager wasn't even sorry that they didn't have stock. No care for the customer at all. I have had so much trouble with telstra I don't know why I even started this contract with them.

I see they had the same trouble with the note 9 pre release. Seems to be that they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery!

Jaydee

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now