Highlighted
Sim67
Level 1: Cadet

Wifi caling on Galaxy s7 prepaid

Answered

So I switched over from a plan to prepaid option on my phone and had wifi calling on my phone as there is no network service available where I live.
Now I have gone to pre paid I can't get wifi calling.  When will this be available on the prepaid option.
The phone is set up for wifi calling and worked for months on a Telstra plan and now changed to prepaid does not work.  Living remote this is my only way of calling out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Wifi caling on Galaxy s7 prepaid

@Sim67

Wi-Fi Calling is available to Prepaid.

If you are experiencing troubles with this, Please start by resetting your Network Settings.

From there, our Prepaid Team on 1258880 or via Live Chat can assist with making sure your account is set up correctly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Wifi caling on Galaxy s7 prepaid

@Sim67

Wi-Fi Calling is available to Prepaid.

If you are experiencing troubles with this, Please start by resetting your Network Settings.

From there, our Prepaid Team on 1258880 or via Live Chat can assist with making sure your account is set up correctly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more