CrowdSupport®
H_Kesh
Level 1: Cadet

You got your Note 9 512. When did you order it?

Can we get posts on when people pre-ordered and if when they have or haven't received it. I had to place my order again on the 22nd after getting an earlier pre-order "stopped" before the 22nd without warning.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: You got your Note 9 512. When did you order it?

Prople are already doing that in another post.
https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Samsung/Note-9/td-p/775594
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Darylbhall

Hi, placed my order 7pm on 21/9. Got a confirmation email 6.30am 22/9. Still have not received the item, Note 9 512gb blue.
GeoSio

Hey i ordered on 21st august and still nothing. It seems through the info of a Samsung rep that there is a backlog of Note 9 orders worldwide and next order arrival is scheduled for 3-4 weeks! Not sure if this means all pre orders will be satisfied or we may be unfortunate and have to wait for shipment after that. Fingers crossed but either way it seems we have a hefty wait ahead of us. If your not happy (as im sure your not!) you can do what i did and put in a complaint as feedback is constructive towards making a company improve their services
"When strong winds come by some people build walls and others build Windmills"
Support Team
Support Team

Hi! Due to overwhelming demand, the Samsung Galaxy Note9 512GB (blue) has gone into backorder, meaning any pre-orders placed from the 21st August may take 2 to 3 weeks after market launch (24 August) for the handset to be shipped. We do apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit