Superman1964
Level 2: Rookie

mobile data usage widget

HI there, im just changing phones from an samsung S5 to a Note 5, on my old s5 I had an 4*1 telstra data usage widget, really handy just to see how much data you have used for the month, I cannot find it anywhere, also need it on my wifes note8, can I pls be pointed to the app/widget for this pls,if unsure of what I am talking about, pls contact me to discuss.., Thanks..

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: mobile data usage widget

You should download from Play store.
If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".
Superman1964
Level 2: Rookie

Problem Solved, I believe I have to run the app first ,ie- open it then the widgets appear for the 3*1 data usage widget, cant remember exactly what i did now, but it is all working great, Thanks..,
Level 22: Superhuman

You can find the Telstra data usage widget on Google Play Store. Just saw it there!
If my advice has helped you, I would be most appreciative if you can click on the "Like" button. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. My motto: "Doing the right thing is never wrong".

Samsung Galaxy Note9

The Camera. Reimagined.

Find out more