k2roo
Level 1: Cadet

pre-ordering samsung galaxy note 4

Answered

How does this process work? I dont want to miss out.

I have pre-registered with telstra my interest in the note 4 so what now, do i just take a day off work and be the first into the store on the morning? Do i somehow get a notification and ring, email or reply to the notification to accept and commit?

Unsure as i have never pre ordered. Still using the flawless note 1 but its time to let go

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: pre-ordering samsung galaxy note 4

K, What I'm finding an absolute laugh at the moment is, all the iphone people who rubbished the size of the Note 1 when it came out, now can't get their hands on the iphone 6+ quick enough. I think the word is 'Hypocrits' .

I find getting older with eyesight not what it used to be the extra screen real-estate is essential.

Pre-order announcement is normally 5-7 days before in store release, that being announced at the same time, so it's not a night before affair.

sig

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3

K2roo, fellow Samsung Galaxy Note 1 user, they have been a great device haven't they. Mine has been all over Australia and then some and has never given the slightest problem, been a great hotspot when needed, great video unit and camera, so like you I'm looking forward to the newie, especially for the expanded storage.

Pre-registering your interest is different to an actual pre oder. The pre-registering of interest is so you'll be up to date with advice about the Telstra release and details about that.

Personally, I'd be sitting on the doorstep of your local telstra shop the morning they are available.

I think you'll find that pre-orders for courier home delivery will be available in about a week, but that's just my thoughts.

What are you aiming for the Note 4 or the Edge?

sig

edge

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Highlighted
k2roo
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks jeff.

I am getting the note 4. The edge doesnt really justify the extra money.

The only thing i dont like about the note 4 and the note 3, is the poofy fake leather backplate. I so hope somebody makes a different backplate, like a carbon fibre plate or even the stylish Note 1 backplate. This is where the iphone wins hands down, they have a better backplate and apples support is second to none. Make an appointment with a genious and problem solved that day.

I was an iphone user, 3gs is where i started but got sick of apple only playing on the field by themselves. At least android can bluetooth,share and just do way more user friendly stuff. Samsung all the way.

But to be honest, every smart phone is just a gimick now. They all do the same thing, they all have the same apps, it has purely come down to being asthetically pleasing, price and support.

So as a registered user we will be the first to know when a pre-sale begins, by the time the word gets out the night before, every man and his dog will be at a telstra store without having to pre register with telstra. So its safe to say that pre registering is a waste of time, for example people that cant take a day off from work will have to wait till the afternoon to which the pre-sale will be finished!

Pre-sale should be done by email to pre-registered users and then we can pay via credit card,paypal,bank deposit to actually gaurantee the earliest possible handsets. <<<<<<< Cmon Telstra

Accepted Solution

K, What I'm finding an absolute laugh at the moment is, all the iphone people who rubbished the size of the Note 1 when it came out, now can't get their hands on the iphone 6+ quick enough. I think the word is 'Hypocrits' .

I find getting older with eyesight not what it used to be the extra screen real-estate is essential.

Pre-order announcement is normally 5-7 days before in store release, that being announced at the same time, so it's not a night before affair.

sig

Telstra 24x7®

Take care of your Telstra services in one place with the Telstra 24x7® App for Android

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now