CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
billb123
Level 2: Rookie

samsung s8 active

Answered

Hi,

Will the Samsung s8 active model be available through Telstra and if so when?

cheers

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: samsung s8 active

They haven't tended to range the lower spec'd versions of flagship phones in the past. That being said, until there is an official announcement it's unlikely any employee on here would be able to provide that information.

They did have a keep informed page for new phone releases but despite my registering for 'all' many times I've never once received an email.

Best bet is to keep and eye on their website, Facebook and Crowd Support for the latest info.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

They haven't tended to range the lower spec'd versions of flagship phones in the past. That being said, until there is an official announcement it's unlikely any employee on here would be able to provide that information.

They did have a keep informed page for new phone releases but despite my registering for 'all' many times I've never once received an email.

Best bet is to keep and eye on their website, Facebook and Crowd Support for the latest info.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

View solution in original post

billb123
Level 2: Rookie

Thankyou for the information

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit