A recent survey by Westpac found 43% of small business owners list time as the scarcest resource – more than money (33%). So if you think there’s never enough hours in the day to do it all, try making better use of your familiar business applications.
“Not having to go back to the office has made a major difference. It’s saved us a lot of time, that saves us a lot of money – in a calendar year we’ve saved approximately $15,000 to $20,000” says Geoff Becker of Motorsport Safety and Rescue. His teams provide medical, fire and rescue services at motorsports events, helping people in potentially life-threatening situations.
They depend on Office 365 and Telstra’s large mobile network to access email and calendars, share files and make changes in near real time to safety management plans, event schedules and other documents on tablets and smartphones.
Office 365 helps you make the very best use of your time, and Telstra can provide technical support, as well as the latest Wi-Fi devices connected across Australia’s largest and most reliable national mobile network, to ensure it works on the go.
Right now, small businesses with up to 25 users can set up Office 365 Small Business from just $6.20 per user per month, with your first month free. You get email and calendar powered by Exchange Online, instant messaging and virtual meetings powered by Lync Online, document sharing powered by SharePoint online, the online versions of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint powered by Office Web Apps and your own domain name on a public website and email address.
Or add mobile access to Microsoft Office tools with an Office 365 Small Business Premium offer from just $12.15 per user per month. With the full version of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more, plus the first 30 days free, now’s the ideal time to make more time in your working day.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Discounted Office 365 price points for eligible Telstra Business customers as part of the Office 365 Small Business Offer - Office 365 Small Business ($6.20 inc GST per license per month. Regular price $7.90) Office 365 Small Business Premium ($12.15 per license per month. Regular price $13.50).
• Offer includes Office 365 licenses, a new domain name with configuration and technical support.
• The offer is available to Telstra customers who have an existing Telstra broadband, mobile broadband or mobile service on a business account and are not currently subscribed to any Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Online Services service.
• Available domain names are .com.au or .net.au.
• Click here for full terms and conditions see.
Was this helpful?
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved