CrowdSupport®
Gutsu89
Level 1: Cadet

Admin for Game Arena Warband

Answered

Hi there! 

Recently lots of people have been playing warband on your servers, but unfortunately given there is no admin, plenty of trolls keep going on, hiding and wasting time (5 minute rounds) they hide in water, at edges of the map etc and end up being the last alive. People continuously kick them, but given there's no ban option, or admin thereabouts, we've got no options. 

It's pretty disappointing and will likely cause people to leave. I would just like to know if you could have a look into it and see if either we could get a ban poll enabled on the server or alternatively appoint an appropriate admin to rid of the trolls. 

Kind regards

Info is below:

GameArena_Battle 203.46.105.25

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Admin for Game Arena Warband

You would probably be better of sending a message to the Admins of Gamearena through their contact page here:

http://www.gamearena.com.au/contact-us/

I just had a look and there is no-one at all playing Warband on either of the Servers at the moment.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

You would probably be better of sending a message to the Admins of Gamearena through their contact page here:

http://www.gamearena.com.au/contact-us/

I just had a look and there is no-one at all playing Warband on either of the Servers at the moment.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Gutsu89
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks, have contacted them directly also, I will update the thread once I receive a response. 

Interesting you suggest there is zero people, as of right now (Sunday 13th July 2014 at around 8:30pm) there is approx 140-150 people on the two servers. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now